The Sony X plod 1000 Watt Amp is one of the best and most sought after amp in the market. Sony are known for their superior and quality products and this one is no exception.
Sony X plod 1000 watt amp – XM-N1004
Driving is so much enjoyable when you got your favorite music playing on a good sound system. This amp is guaranteed to give clean sound as it is meant to power the subs for enhanced listening.
It boasts of an automatic thermal control that reduces the Sony X Plod 1000 Watt Amp output to prevent overheating hence more listening time.
You will never have to worry about the fluctuations in voltage input because of the new output pulse power supply.
The amp is designed with only high quality components for astonishing and outstanding sound quality. The output transistors, choke coils and high quality capacitors ensure reliable and true sound reproduction.
The high pass filters (HP) guarantees that only the deepest on bass notes are powered to your speakers.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 175 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- front channels: selectable high-pass (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- rear channels: selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs
- MOSFET power supply
- Auto Thermal Control lowers output to prevent shut-down
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/2″W x 2-1/4″H x 8-3/8″D
- warranty: 1 year
What you get in the box:
- 4-channel amplifier
- Two 25-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- Four 3/4″ Self-tapping screws
- Power terminal protective cover
- Operating instructions (English/ Spanish)
- Warranty information
You Might Also Like: Best 1000 Watt Amp Complete Buyer’s Guide
If you are bored with your current car audio system, the Sony X Plod 1000 Watt Amp would be an excellent choice for an upgrade. Each of your speakers will receive 70 watt RMS without a problem.
The amp is bridgeable which means you can pair it with another amp in 2 channel mode to power the subs at 175 watts RMS each.
This 1000 Watt is a great bargain if you are looking for quality and power without necessarily breaking the bank.