Rockord have made a name for themselves by making amplifiers that are beasts in the car. The Rockford fosgate 4 channel amp P600X4 is a 600 Watt class A/B amp.
This amp is adaptable and in addition to 4 channel stereo mode, you can bridge both channels to create a high power 2 channel amp or run stereo speakers on the front with subwoofers on the rear in 3 channel mode.
Rockford’s clean patented circuitry allows you to properly optimize input signal to output capability for proper noise to signal ratio and prevents damaging distortion. This ensures you music is as clean and powerful as possible.
The LED indicator illuminates blue for normal operations and turns red when the amp identifies both signals clipping from the audio source and the output level clipping to the speakers.
The top of the amplifier utilizes a stealth top mounting control panel. You can use the Allen key to remove the screws to gain access to the top mounted controls.
The variable high pass low pass cross over and built-in punch EQ allows for precise tuning of bass frequencies.
This Rockford fosgate 4 channel amp has 299 grams of thermal mass or heat-sink material to increase play time, lower device distortion and reduce heat.
It has an input for the optional PLC 2 punch level control remote which gives you the ability to change bass levels on the fly. There are two levels of RCA level inputs for front and rear.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch EQ bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz and 12,000 Hz)
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- preamp inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-1/8″W x 2″H x 7-3/8″D
What you get in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 3mm Hex key
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Amplifier Verification Certificate
- 4 Self-tapping screws (length=1-5/8″)
MUST READ: Best 4 Channel Amp 2017