This Harbor Freight Air Compressor Review covers everything you need to know about the product. Harbor Freight is a synonymous name in the tools and equipment industry and are known to produce high quality products and their air compressor is no exception.
There are a couple of harbor freight air compressors. You can chose depending on the type of compressor, material used, tank size and maximum PSI.
Central Pneumatic Air Compressor Review -21 gal. 2.5 HP 125 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air Compressor
This is one of the most popular air compressor from Harbor Freight. It has received over 1000 5 star ratings on Harbor freights official website.
Some of the Features:
- Air delivery: 5.8 CFM @ 40 PSI, 4.7 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Heavy duty 2.5 horsepower rated motor
- Long-life oil lubricated compressor with precision machined cast-iron sleeve
- Single capacitor motor with thermal overload protection
- Wheel kit with 6 in. wheels and ergonomic handle for smooth portability
- Oil level indicator window for easy maintenance
- Reduced vibration with rubber foot stabilizers
- Built-in quick coupler for convenient air hose connection
This is the perfect entry level air compressor for Hobbyists and can last for years with regular maintenance. This air compressor was built to be able to accommodate different kind of air hoses because it has an in-built universal quick-connect coupler.
The 2.5 horse power is more than enough to provide power for all your tools and needs like tire inflating. It comes with 6 inch wheels with two rubber stabilizers to make sure the vibration effect is minimal during use.
The Benefits of using the 21 gal. 2.5 HP 125 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air Compressor
The decision when buying an air compressor revolves around 4 main considerations, namely the compressor type, quality of material, MAX PSI and of course value for money. Those who have gone through Central Pneumatic Air Compressor Review and want to buy will appreciate:
- Provides Adequate and consistent pressure to operate air tools.
- Easy to assemble and start using
- Good for automotive jobs which is a bonus
- Compact and can easily be transported around.
- Pumps up quickly and rolls easily
- Holds Air without leaking down
What Users Like About 21 Gal. 2.5 HP Air Compressor
Any high quality product will have its users saying positive things about it and those that have bought or used this air compressor are no exception. Reviews we have gone through is majority of owners or users are satisfied with the air compressor.
Here are some of the things people appreciate about this air compressor:
- Instructions are well written and concise
- Does everything a commercial air compressor can do
- Fast and responsive
- Effortless cleaning
- Excellent Value for money
What Users Don’t Like about the product:
- Not Ideal for cold weather
- Difficulty with refilling the tank
This Central Pneumatic Air Compressor Review is suppose to expound on the product offering. The product is inexpensive and can match up with commercial air compressors when it comes to use and functionality. We would definitely recommend it.
8 gal. 2 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor
This particular Harbor Freight air Compressor review covers the 8 gal. oil lube. It is from the pneumatic brand of air compressors and has adequate power for your tools.
- Air delivery: 4.5 CFM @ 90 PSI, 5.5 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Direct drive induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Easy-to-carry handle and smooth-rolling wheels for hassle-free mobility
- Clear view oil window lets you know when its time to refill oil
- High impact ABS shroud for maximum protection
- Easy-to-read tank and outlet gauges
- Adjustable air regulator for more control
The direct drive induction is engineered to give more power to the air compressor. The thermal load protection is meant to keep the air compressor safe from overheating and power overload.
This air compressor weighs 66.5 lbs which makes it easy to carry around and it has wheels for easy mobility. One of the biggest challenges with air compressors is knowing when to refill the oil.
With this air compressor, there is clear view window which lets you see and indicates if the oil needs changing.
Benefits of The 8 gal. 2 HP 125 PSI Oil Lube Air Compressor
- Easy to assemble and comes with a detailed user manual
- Easy to roll as it is not too heavy
- Consistent pressure when it is running
- Compact and very portable
- Value for Money
On balance, this is one of the best air compressors you will get given the tank capacity and value for money. It is a great product especially for those who like working on home projects in the garage and it comes highly recommended.
26 gal. 1.8 HP 150 PSI Oilless Air Compressor
This is a Harbor Freight Air Compressor review for their 26 gal. oilless product. It is one of the biggest in terms of capacity. This means you get more air for an extended period with less recycles.
Some of the Key Features:
- Air delivery: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI, 6 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Low maintenance oilless pump
- Built-in handle for easy maneuvering
- 9-5/8 in. diameter wheels for easy portability
Not so many people prefer heavy air compressors as they can be limiting when it comes to mobility. It is a great product for those who are always using the air compressor and don’t want to wait in between sessions to change the oil.
This Harbor freight air compressor review was meant to highlight some of the products that come Harbor freight especially the Pneumatic brand. The products are essentially pneumatic air compressor review of some the popular verticals.
Hobbyists would prefer something that is portable and fast and does not break the bank. For that, we would recommend the 21 gal. 2.5 HP 125 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air Compressor. It is inexpensive and can handle just fine compared to commercial air compressors. We hope this Harbor Freight air compressor review will be helpful in making a purchasing decision.