Are you looking for a 15 inch subwoofer box to go with your new acquired sub? Worry no more as have reviewed some of the best enclosures for the buck.
Buying a good subwoofer is one thing and getting it to produce that sweet bass is another. A good subwoofer box could mean the difference between good and whack bass.
There are those audio enthusiasts who would prefer to build their own boxes. We wouldn’t recommend going down that road if you are not sure of your skills. That being said, here some of the best 15 inch subwoofer boxes in the market right now.
15 Inch Subwoofer Box Buyer’s Guide
1. BBox E15SV 15-Inch Single Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
Atrend is a synonymous name in subwoofer enclosures. If you are moving from a standard sealed enclosure to this ported box, you will definitely see a big improvement.
It produces a tight and punchy bass and most subwoofers will just drop in with no modification or sanding involved.
As far installation is concerned, it is highly recommended you pre-drill the holes so that wood is not split when fastening the screws.
Gross cubic feet per side:2.4
Net cubic per side:2
2. Q Power Dual 15-Inch Vented Unloaded Box
For the price, this is one of the best 15 inch subwoofer box in the market. Even if you were to get the materials yourself, It would be highly unlikely to be beat the price point. It is sturdy and well built and comes already assembled.
It is constructed using Medium-density fibreboard (MDF). It boasts of a dual vented design, intuitive terminal cup connectors and beautiful charcoal carpet coating.
- Dual 15″ vented unloaded box
- All boxes are made with MDF wood
- Charcoal carpet covering
3. Atrend 15LSV 15-Inch Single Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
The Atrend 15LSV is compact with solid design and comes heaved with a beautiful carpeting. If you listen to a lot of Hip Hop and R&B then you are in for some rich deep bass.
It is important that you double check your space requirements of the subwoofer to get the best sound out of the whole set up.
This 15 In subwoofer box is manufactured and engineered with the top most quality additives in the production cycle.
- 15″ Single Pro Series SPL Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Made in the USA
- Completely miter and dado end panels
- Premium carpeted finish
- Silver spring loaded terminal cups
- 3/4″ MDF construction
- Glued and braced with fasteners
- Total box volume: 4.25 cubic feet
- Dimensions: 32″Dx 19″W x 18″H
4.Belva 15-inch Car Subwoofer Box Sealed 3/4-inch MDF Prelined Polyfil
This is another phenomenal subwoofer box. The Belva 15 Inch subwoofer box is very narrow and has black carpeting which is gives it an aesthetic look and compliment most vehicle interiors.
It is well insulated on the inside for free air circulation which ultimately gives more bass for your audio system.
- 15″ Single Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- 3/4″ High Quality MDF Material machine-cut to perfection
- Now lined with Poly-fill
- Professionally Sealed, caulked, and carpeted
- Terminal cup installed with gold screw posts
- Durable black carpeting
- Mounting Depth: 14-1/2″
- Cutout Diameter: 14-3/4″
- Internal Box Volume: 1.90 cubic ft.
- Box Dimensions: 17-3/4″W x 16-1/4″H x 15-1/4″D
5. Q-POWER QBOMB 15″ Sealed Car Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure
This 15 Inch subwoofer has superior built quality and is designed for the deepest of bass. It boasts of a sealed chamber design and 2.1 cubic feet of air space for more bass.
It has a mounting depth of 15 inches and the black bedliner increases the durability.
3/4″ MDF Construction
Dual Sealed Chamber Design
Black Bed “Rhino” Liner Spray Finish
“Q Bomb” is etched in the top of the box
Must Read: Best 15 Inch Subwoofer 2017 -Buyer’s Guide