Alpine is known to produce some of the greatest amplifiers in the market and the Alpine PDX-V9 is no exception.
The PDX line of amplifiers was introduced a couple of years ago and it has been really successful. This really represents the ultimate in digital amplifier technology. These amps sound great, they are efficient and they are really small. They are stack-able because they are all of the same size.
The Alpine PDX-V9 5 channel amp is a very powerful package in a very small chassis. It has 100 watts × 4 and 500 watts × 1RMS all built-in to the same amplifier.
It also boasts of an advanced set of crossovers and gain controls that will allow you to tailor that to your system. This allows you multiple systems configurations. You can do a front-rear subwoofer system. You can even do a 3-way bi-amp system all off of one amplifier with no other connections required.
Just like all other PDXs, the Alpine PDX-V9 is extremely efficient and compact. It’s got the removable speaker and power connectors for easy installation and it will fit in just about any car.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 or 4 ohms
- 200 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts x 1
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (30-6000 Hz, 12 dB/oct)
- variable high-pass filter on rear channels (30-600 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-600 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- variable subsonic filter on subwoofer channel (0-30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- quick-connect speaker connectors
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/8″W x 2-1/16″H x 8-9/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
What you get in the box:
- 5-Channel Class-D amplifier (with two 40A ATO fuses inserted in chassis)
- Battery connector plug
- 5 Speaker connector plugs
- Four M4 x 36mm Hex/Phillips-head self-tapping screws
- 2mm Allen wrench
- 4mm Allen wrench
- Owner’s Manual (Eng/Fre/Spa)
- Verification Certificate
- Limited Warranty Card
- Online Registration Card
If you are looking at upgrading your car audio system, the Alpine PDX-V9 5 channel amp come highly recommended. It is compact and produces absolute power and superior sound quality for an amp its size. It’s amazing engineering ensures that a strong output and extreme noise reduction and superb control and fidelity.