Any Alpine 4 channel amp is a good amp. There are a couple of 4 channel amps to chose from and this review is about getting the correct one that meets your audio needs.
Table of Contents
Why Buy An Alpine Amplifier?
Alpine amplifiers have a unique tracking code for each individual unit. The numbers are categorized in UPC format as well as alphanumerically.
There are a lot of counterfeit products of electronics being sold. Alpine has made sure that only authorized distributors are allowed to sell their products.
1. Alpine MRV-F300 4-Channel Car Amplifier, 50 Watts RMS x 4
It is the most compact Alpine 4 channel Amp with a sleek design and a solid feel. It uses class D circuitry technology and produces 150 Watts RMS when bridged.
It also boasts a modulated MOSFET power supply. This means that this amp can handle extreme power levels without straining because of the high speed switching and power efficiency at unstable voltages.
The speaker level inputs are high level which trigger automatic turn-ons. Three way protection circuitry is meant to protect the amp from thermal overload.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (+12 dB at 50 Hz) on channels 3 & 4
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/4″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-15/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
What You Get In The Box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 40 amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 5″ Speaker-level input harness
- 2 Snap on terminal covers
- Four 3/4″ Self-tapping hex-head screws
- Owner’s manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Alpine Verification Certificate
- Warranty information
- On-line product registration informationMust Read:Best 4 Channel Amp Buyer’s Guide
This Alpine 4 channel amp is a great choice if you are limited for space. Don’t be deceived by the size as it one of the most powerful amp in its range. We would definitely recommend this amp given its price range and what you will be getting.